Take a look at theseQuick fire questions with Clive John, Johnny Cash with The Johnny Cash Roadshow
1.Best advice you’ve been given – don’t worry about things you can’t change
2. Worst mistake – working with a manger who nearly bankrupt me before Id even started getting the show on the road
3. Your inspiration – Johnny Cash and my wife Sarah
4. Would most like to meet... and Johnny Cash and Kris Kristofferson who I met back in 2016
5. Weirdest fan gift – too many to list but I think the blow up nun was the weirdest
6. How did you get in to the industry – I badly burnt my hands as a young child and was advised to take up an instrument to keep the skin on my hands supple and movement in my fingers. I loved to sing, and soon as I could started to put bands together in school and write my own material which I have been lucky enough to win me may awards over the years
7. Best thing about performing in 'The Johnny Cash Roadshow' - I love the music & of course the audiences. And the band, they are the best bunch of friends and musicians in the business!
The Johnny Cash Roadshow is coming to The Millfield Theatre on October 10th 2019
Book your tickets now https://www.millfieldtheatre.co.uk/whats-on/the-jo...