We take the safety of our audiences and staff very seriously. As we start to host Puss in Boots at the Millfield Theatre with coronavirus still effecting our everyday lives, it is essential that we provide a safe space for our Cast, Crew and you, our audience.
Below is a list of the procedures to we have put into place to protect our cast and Crew during rehearsals and shows, as well as a list of procedures for our audiences as they enter the building.
- Before Entering the Building, Cast and Crew , are given a through COVID-19 Symptoms check, including a temperature check.
- During rehearsals, Only Cast and Crew members on the Show are allowed to be inside the building, creating a show bubble. Once inside the bubble, the Cast and crew cannot leave the venue, until the end of the day.
- Only the cast and crew are allowed inside the Millfield Theatre building during rehearsals.
- During the run of Puss in Boots, the cast and crew will enter to the backstage area (becoming the Show Bubble), and cannot enter the Box office area and Bar.
- Only cast and crew can enter the Backstage area during the run of Puss in Boots.
- The dancers have created a bubble (they are living together), to ensure that they can make contact during dance numbers.
- The Cast have been staged with social distancing in mind.
- Enhanced cleaning is taking place to ensure, a clean theatre, including all front of house and back of house areas.
- Hand sanitiser stations are located around the building for frequent use by everyone.
- Dressing rooms have been socially distanced.
- Costume and props are cleaned/sanitised after every show.
- Audience members will be required to wear facemasks while they are in the building.
To See all the Box Office Procedures we have in place to keep you and our staff save please click the link below. https://www.millfieldtheatre.co.uk/page/essential-safety-information-covid-19/